Latest news from Darren Lee
Darren Lee Construction provide a service Nationally and Internationally with projects reaching Europe and as far afield as China and Antarctica supplying an exceptional service across the board. We also have a continued presence in the city of London, we played a huge roll in constructing the 2012 Olympic park infrastructure as well as the legacy schemes working on projects with Westfield’s, Unite and the Olympic park itself.
Our services cover the full spectrum of steel construction with our management and site teams holding full passports of certification to cover every aspect of the industry. Darren Lee Construction provides.
- Appointed persons / Lift supervisors / Slinger signallers
- Plant operators / Tele handler drivers (CSCS and Ipaf)
- Coded welders / Fabricators
- On site management and supervisors (SSTS)
- PTS Rail / LUL underground work
- Mini crane hire
- Fully equipped site teams with mobile workshops
- Experienced steel erectors certified to CSCS and NVQ level
We use all of the above services to carry out projects that involve:
- Structural steel erecting / Dismantling
- Retro steelwork packages
- Secondary steelwork
- Access stairs and balustrade’s
- Onsite fabrication and welding (mild steel and stainless steel)
- Plant installation and dismantling incl commissioning
Darren Lee Construction have always been able to provide a committed quality of workmanship leading to a lot of repetitive business. Please see our testimonials that reflect our fantastic service.